Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10237 times
Chickpea salad is rich in proteins, iron and folic acid and brings out a tangy salad recipe with boiled chickpeas and curd. Find many healthy, easy and quick salad recipe at tarladala.com
Add your private note
Chickpea Salad recipe - How to make Chickpea Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add macaroni, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. rinse under cold water to chill, and drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, garlic, feta cheese, olives, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Set aside to marinate while the pasta is cooking.
- Mix macaroni with chickpea mixture. cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
This recipe was contributed by g3vish on 10 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.