Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1997 times
Taste the Chickchaat, a chaat recipe with boiled boneless chicken tossed with spices, chutneys and garnished with chopped coriander leaves and chillies.
Add your private note
Chickchaat recipe - How to make Chickchaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Clean and cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Boil chicken pieces in salted boiling water for 1minute.
- Drain excess water and chill chicken in a refrigerator.
- Mix chopped onions, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, chopped green chilies, red chili powder, salt, chopped green coriander, lemon juice and oil with cooked chicken pieces.
- Arrange in a serving platter or bowl.
- Decorate with tomato slices or a tomato rose.
This recipe was contributed by haseen36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.