Chick Peas and Vegetables with Sesame
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2880 times
Try this recipe of Chick Peas and Mixed Vegetables cooked in Sesame and cooked in ginger garlic paste.
- Cut the baby corn, carrot and cucumber into thick strips like french fries. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the sesame seeds to it.
- When they crackle, add the ginger paste and garlic paste and saute for some more time.
- Add all the vegetables, chick peas and salt and stir.
- Add the chilli sauce and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#400587 on 13 Jan 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.