Chick Pea and Corn Burger
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6538 times
Delicious chickpea patties with sweetness of corn and sweet-spicy ketchup in burger buns.
Add your private note
Chick Pea and Corn Burger recipe - How to make Chick Pea and Corn Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all ingredients for ketchup; keep aside.
- Sauté corn and onion in 1 tsp olive oil in a pan medium heat. Place corn mixture, chick peas, breadcrumbs, oats, 2 tbsp besan, salt, pepper and chilly powder in food processor, pulse.
- Divide mixture into 4 portions, shaping into patties. Dredge patties in remaining 4 tsp besan. Heat 2 tsp oil in a non stick tawa. Cook all 4 patty for 5 minutes, and then carefully turn over. Cook another 4 minutes until golden.
- Slice each burger bun into two.
- On lower half of buns apply prepared ketchup.
- Arrange capsicum slices and place a piece of patty on it.
- Top it with onion rings and a cheese slice.
- Cover with upper slice of the bun and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 18 Jan 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.