Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1796 times
When using mutton in place marinate it for 2 hrs. and follow the same procedure.
Add your private note
Chick Laajawab recipe - How to make Chick Laajawab
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the curd ,garlic ,salt for 25 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan .fry the sliced onion and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix the measured red chilli (kashmiri) paste and sugar.
- Fry the paste in oil until in leaves the side of the cooking pan.
- Add the chicken pieces and cover cook until the chicken is tender to be served.
- Garnish with tomatoes and onions cut in ring.
- Serve with parathas or puris or nan.
This recipe was contributed by susmita26 on 15 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.