Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2110 times
Tastes best with local chips than with branded ones
- Chicheecha is the short form "chips cheese chaat".
- Cut cheese slices into approximately 1 sq.cm small pieces
- place one piece of cheese each on one potato chip. place the prepared chips on a microwave safe flat plate and heat in microwave oven for 50 sec on high power. the cheese cubes melt and form a puffed up coat. remove from oven and keep aside
- take the curds in a vessel, mix with two tablespoons of chat masala, one tablespoon of chilli powder and salt as per taste.
- Soak all of the tamarind and jaggery in about 3 teacups of water for sometime and take out an extract. add one tablespoon of chat masala and salt as per taste to this extract.
- Spread out 8-10 pieces of chips-cheese on a plate, add chopped onions and sprinkle salt and chilli powder as per your taste.add two tablespoons of tamarind-jaggery extract and 6 tablespoons of curd mix. spread sev to cover the ingredients entirely and serve.
This recipe was contributed by surekha.bhat on 17 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.