Chewy Fudge Brownies
by Palak Rajput
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11810 times
Chewy Fudge Brownies serve this delicious dessert and surprise your dear ones.
- Combine the baking powder, cocoa powder, flour, salt and sugar in the bowl. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, vanilla essence and water and beat it thoroughly.
- Fold in the flour gradually to the oil mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts to the mixture and gently mix it.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9"- x 13"-inch baking tin and bake in a pre-heated oven bake for 20 to 30 minutes. (for moister brownies, bake 20 to 25 minutes).
- Let the brownie cool slightly before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 21 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.