Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Palak Rajput
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6931 times
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies is best enjoyed at the evening tea time.
- In a large bowl, cream the margarine, sugar, and brown sugar until it's light and fluffy.
- Slowly stir in the soya milk then add the vanilla essence to make a creamy mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Add this dry mixture to the creamy mixture and stir well. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop small spoonfuls mixture onto a greased cookie sheets and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove on the wire rack allow to cool and store it in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 21 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.