Chettinad Paneer Masala
This recipe has been viewed 45447 times
Paneer masala in south indian style!!
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add the curry leaves and saute for 2 seconds.
- Add the bayleaf, madras onions, chopped onions and green chili and saute for 6 minutes or till the onions turns soft.
- Add the ginger, garlic and tomatoes, mix well and cover and cook for another 5 minutes or till the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add the ground masala, turmeric powder, salt and saute till the oil separates form the mixture.
- Add the paneer and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.