Chessy Green Burger
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8461 times
Yummy Cheesy Burger sandwiched with green layers.
Add your private note
CONTEST WINNING RECIPE
For the contest
Chessy Green Burger recipe - How to make Chessy Green Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Take 1 tsp. oil in a pan cook onion over medium flame until soft and translucent, then add garlic and green chilly and cook for another minute.
- Add the spinach and cook until the spinach is fully wilted. Add boiled green chana, salt and pepper and mix well. Remove from heat and bring to room temperature.
- In food processor, combine spinach and chana mixture and maida. Blend well.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inches thick.
- In a nonstick pan, heat 2 tsp oil over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook until browned.
- In small bowl, mix tahini, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, cumin and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Slice each burger bun into two. Grill in microwave on grill mode for 3 min.
- On lower half of bun apply tahini sauce and arrange cucumber and tomato slice over it. Place a piece of cutlet on vegetable and top it with a cheese slice. Cover with upper slice of the bun and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 17 Jan 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.