Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6847 times
A scrumptious cake made with special ingredients like cherries, datesand apples, baked to perfection.
- Drain the cherries & keep the syrup aside.
- Mix cherries, dates, walnuts (coarsely chopped), apple (finely chopped), apricots (finely chopped) in a bowl.
- In another bowl add oil, eggs, orange juice, 1/2 cup cherry syrup (drained from cherries)& sugar.
- Beat for 2-4 minutes
- Add vanilla essence, salt & flour & mix slowly.
- Add baking powder & baking soda.
- Add the cherry- date mix.
- Pour in a greased baking dish & bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degree fahrenheit for 40-45 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by decjunia on 22 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.