Cherry Strawberry Rasgulla
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4232 times
This is a unique sweet or a dessert and appeals to everyone's taste!
Add your private note
Cherry Strawberry Rasgulla recipe - How to make Cherry Strawberry Rasgulla
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a mixer jar combine nariyal ki malai,cream,icing sugar and orange crush and grind to a paste and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix all the rest of the ingredients and keep aside.
- Take the serving bowls put the coconut mixture at the bottom,
- then put the rasgulla mixture in such a way that each bowl contains 2 rasgullas.
- Set in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take out and garnish with whipped cream,orange slices,silver balls and drops of strawberry crush.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 Feb 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.