Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12656 times
You can also make this pudding using pineapple instead of cherries, and pineapple jelly instead of cherry jelly.
Add your private note
Cherry Pudding recipe - How to make Cherry Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take a heart-shaped or any other shape loose bottom tin. make the bottom layer of the cherry pudding with crushed leftover cake. if the cake is dry, sprinkle little cherry syrup from the can and allow soaking for 10 minutes.
- Remove the seed from the cherries and cut them into half.
- Pour semi-set cherry jelly over it. also add 12-15 cherries from the cherry can to the semi-set jelly. refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Now make a third layer with crushed marie biscuits over the set jelly. refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pudding from the tin and place on the serving dish.
- Beat the cream with the sugar until thick. spread the cream over the pudding. arrange the cut cherries on top of the cream and decorate with grated chocolate.
- For the chocolate sauce mix all ingredients and cook on a slow flame till the mixture is slightly thick. cover the sides of the pudding with this chocolate sauce. refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Cherry pudding is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by shalinisarda on 29 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.