Cherry Jubilee ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9226 times
A simple microwave recipe.
- Stone the cherries. Keep aside the syrup.
- To the cherry syrup, add the cornflour, jam and sugar and microwave on high for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the mixture reaches pouring consistency, stirring in-between after every 30 seconds.
- Add the lemon juice, cochineal and the cherries. Mix very well.
- Just before serving, pour the brandy into a large spoon and warm on a flame. Set alight and pour the burning brandy over the cherries. Mix well.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream or with vanilla ice-cream as desired.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.