by Tarla Dalal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8507 times
- Deseed the cherries. Keep aside the syrup.
- To the cherry syrup, add the cornflour, jam and sugar and boil for a few minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, cochineal and the stoned cherries.
- Fill a bowl with the hot cherry mixture.
- Warm the brandy in a large spoon, set it alight and pour the burning brandy over the cherries.
- Spoon this sauce over the vanilla ice-cream and serve.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||11.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.