by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2881 times
A delicious paneer based mithai easy to make.
- Combine the sugar and water in a pan and bring to boil till the syrup becomes thick.
- Place the paneer in a large bowl and pour hot syrup into it a little at a time blending thoroughly after each addition. Continue until all the syrup is used.
- Cover the bowl and set aside.
- Boil the milk in a deep pan until reduced to half.
- Cool the milk till just warm.
- Add the milk a little at a time to the paneer syrup mixture, stirring vigorously all the time, until all the milk is mixed in with the paneer.
- Pour into a suitable sized serving bowl.
- Garnish with pistachios, raisins and rose petals.
- Sprinkle some rose water and refrigerate to chill.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 23 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.