by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2256 times
Another paneer delicac made specially in occassion of janmashtmi!
- Combine the sugar and water and boil till the syrup becomes thick. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, semolina and a tsp ghee and knead into a smooth dough using milk with sugar.
- Divide the mixture into approximate 20 portions.
- Fill the paneer mixture in a pastry bag using a pasty nozzle, pipe out whirls on the back of a slotted spoons.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, fry the whirls of chhana two or three at a time until quite brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Immerse in prepared syrup leaving for an hour and a half.
- Serve with syrup.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 23 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.