Cheesy spring roll dosa
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4113 times
Add your private note
Cheesy spring roll dosa recipe - How to make Cheesy spring roll dosa
Cooking Time: Total Time:
100gms urad dal
For the filling:
100gms red capsicum, julienned
50gms spring onion,chopped
100gms each,sliced onion and shredded cabbage
150gms cheddar cheese,grated
50 gms butter
- Soak urad dal and rice in water for half an hour.
- Mix and gring to a smooth batter. leave batter to ferment for 6 hrs in a warm place. add salt.
- Heat a non stich griddle, melt butter on it and pour a lable full of the batter and spread evenly to form a pan cake shape.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling and spread over the dosa.
- Cook on a low fire till the vegetables soften and the top side of the dosa is also cooked, not raw.
- Fold one edge over to form a semi circle flip and cook for a few seconds.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#399135 on 01 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.