Cheesy-egg Italian Bread
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5913 times
A delicious toasted bread sandwich recipe, cheesy-egg italian has italian breads slit and filled with cheese, shredded boiled eggs and seasoning. Enjoy as main course or packed tiffin choice.
Add your private note
Cheesy-egg Italian Bread recipe - How to make Cheesy-egg Italian Bread
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 sandwiches
- Take one slice of bread and spread 1/2 tbsp of cheese spread.
- Top it with shredded egg(half egg).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper according to taste.
- Top it with 1/2 slice of cheese singles cut into 4 pieces
- Repeat with all the 4 slices.
- Toast in a preheated oven at 400 degreees till the cheeese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by simk on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.