Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5699 times
Be careful with the salt quantity as cheese too contains salt.
Add your private note
Cheesy Wrap recipe - How to make Cheesy Wrap
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a wok or karahi.
- Saute onion on a high heat for 2 min.
- Add capsicum and saute for 2 min.
- Add tomato and saute for few more mins
- Add tomato ketchup and season as per taste.
- Take off from heat.
- Now lightly heat the tortillas or chapatis from both sides,brush with butter.
- Fill each tortilla with the above mixture spread grated cheese over it.
- Wrap and seal with toothpick.
- And grill till cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp or heat on tava from both the sides.
- Now cut in to the pieces and serve hot with tea or fresh juice.
This recipe was contributed by neerisha on 08 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.