Cheesy Tangi Tomato Pasta
by shivani naik
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13881 times
Pasta can be arranged in repetitive layers of sauce/vegetables and cheese in baking dish.
Add your private note
Cheesy Tangi Tomato Pasta recipe - How to make Cheesy Tangi Tomato Pasta
Preparation Time: 15 mintues Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- · boil pasta with pinch of salt till it softens.
- · drain and pour cold water over pasta and keep it aside.
- · deseed tomatoes and chop finely for sauce.
- · chop capsicum and onion in to small cubes.
- · take a pan with little oil and add minced garlic to it.
- · add tomatoes to it and stir it over medium high flame for 2-3 mints.
- · add 1 tsp of red chili powder, salt and black pepper powder and cook for 2-3 mints.
- · take a baking dish, and spread a layer of cooked pasta over it.
- · over pasta spread the tomato sauce, chopped capsicum and onion and lastly cover it with cheese.
- · bake the dish at 400f for 6-7 mints till the cheese melts and turns crispy.
- · garnish baked pasta with basil and spring onions greens along with some cheese.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.
This recipe was contributed by shivani naik on 15 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.