Cheesy Spinach Parcels
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19218 times
These melt in the mouth dainty cheese filled spinach parcels are cooked in garlic flavoured butter. Use whole spinach leaves that do not have any cracks because the cheese can ooze out of the leaves during cooking.
- Using a pair of chapati tongs, immerse each spinach leaf in hot water for a few seconds.
- Refresh each leaf in ice-cold water and dry carefully on a cotton towel or
- Place the spinach leaves flat on a dry surface.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on one corner of the leaf and sprinkle some pepper over it.
- Roll the spinach leaf into a parcel, sealing the cheese securely in the leaf.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more spinach parcels.
- Thread them on 4 wooden skewers and barbeque on a medium flame over a charcoal or an electric barbeque. Drizzle with some of the garlic butter while they are being grilled and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.