Cheesy Rice Bites
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1231 times
This is unique starter recipe in which puris are made of rice and the topping is of corn and cheese.
- In a bowl take the cooked rice and all the other ingredients and bind a soft dough using little water.
- Keep aside the dough for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes take the dough and make a ball and knead it to a thin roti using rice flour.
- Cut to small circles with a cutter and deep fry in hot oil on a medium flame till golden and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add jeera and allow to crackle.
- Then add green chilly, ginger and sauté for few seconds.
- Then add the corn, capsicum, chilly flakes and salt to taste and sauté.
- Then lastly add ketchup and grated cheese and mix well and keep aside.
- Now take the serving plate and arrange the made puris and place the topping prepared and sprinkle some grated cheese and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Jun 2014Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.