Cheesy Pumpkin Dip
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1731 times
This dip can also be served as a spread on: crackers, toast , gingerbread, plain crackers for extra style!spread on crustless white or brown bread and cut into quarters, tea sandwich style, or into cookie cutter shapes.
Add your private note
Cheesy Pumpkin Dip recipe - How to make Cheesy Pumpkin Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 servings
- Steam the pumpkin pieces, cool and puree.
- Cream the cream cheese and pumpkin puree together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust the sugar, if necessary.
- Serve in (what else?) a small hollowed-out pumpkin, if desired.
- Serve with your choices of:
- Apple wedges, banana rounds, cherries, or other fruit
- Sugar cookies, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps
- Crackers, toast points
This recipe was contributed by veenadk on 20 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.