by Neha Paliwal
This recipe has been viewed 1319 times
Cheese is my love and Potatoes are my first crush! Sounds funny ?But truly when I am hungry I look for these two ingredients. Potatoes are everyone's best friend and I can have them anytime when I am hungry!! So here goes the recipe.
Add your private note
Cheesy Potatoes recipe - How to make Cheesy Potatoes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 4 serving
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them into thick round slices.
- Heat butter in a pan.Add the onions and saute till it turns translucent.
- Add corn, some oregano, chili flakes, a little salt and lemon juice, mix well.
- Take a flat non-stick pan and brush it with little oil. Place the sliced potatoes on it and roast them and flip them till they turn little golden in color.
- Now sprinkle some salt on the potatoes and switch off the flame.
- Take one potato slice and spread the corn mixture it, then sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on the top.
- If the potatoes are hot the cheese will melt very soon, but if they have turned little cold then you can put in microwave for few seconds to melt the cheese.
- Lastly garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy this with your favorite dip or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Neha Paliwal on 15 Jul 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.