Cheesy Potato Pizza
by Palak Rajput
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7845 times
Cheesy Potato Pizza, potato is baked with the topping of capsicum, onions etc. and covered completely with the cheese.
- In a bowl combine the 3/4 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut the thin slice of the potatoes on the edge slices so that they have a flat bottom.
- Combine the potatoes and the olive oil-salt mixture in a bowl, mix well the seasoning should completely coats the potatoes.
- Arrange the potatoes on a a greased baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the onions, capsicum(red, yellow and green), coriander, salt, pepper, parsley, dried red chilli flakes and remaining olive oil and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take out the potatoes from the oven, spread the pizza sauce evenly on top of the potatoes, place the mixed veggies on top and spread evenly on top of the sauce.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top and bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese it melted.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 10 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.