Cheesy Paneer Ribbon Samosa
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14287 times
Hot yummy samosa filled with melting cheese. Perfect snack for a rainy day. Make it more crispy by adding more corn flour.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough, using enough water, and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 14 equal portions and roll out into a circle of 3" diameter and keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 14 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in one roti in the center, make 3-4 cuts in the side and fold it alternative over the stuffing like hair plate.
- Make a bow using the dough strips and stick to the end of samosa.
- Repeat the same to make more such samosas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the samosas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jayshreez on 22 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.