Cheesy Oregano Dip
by shelly kerval
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15720 times
Yummy cheese dip, inspired a bit by dominos cheese dip. Very easy to make,
a must try for cheese-lovers!!!!
- Grate 5 cheese cubes and keep aside.
- Heat the non - stick pan and melt butter in it.
- Add oregano and garlic paste.
- Now add grated cheese cubes and milk together and stir well.
- Add salt and cook till the batter is thick and no lumps are left.
- Serve with grilled garlic bread or nachos.
- Put it in an air-tight container and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by shelly kerval on 06 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.