Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1750 times
- Boil water with salt and little oil.
- Add noodles to hot water and cook.
- Drain noodles. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add garlic, sauté for few seconds.
- Add onion and Capsicum and sauté till they are slightly softened.
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add noodles and grated cheese, mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Beat well cream and curd, add to the noodles and mix well by tossing.
- Remove from flame.
- Garnish with coriander, jalapeno paper and tomato sauce.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Purvavs on 21 Mar 2014I love cooking for my beloved.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.