by Rajni Gupta Anand
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 959 times
A cheesy snack prepared in advance for Diwali. It is handy as can be cooked and kept in airtight container anywhere in the house.
- Mix all the dry ingredients first for dough.
- Bring it to bread crumb consistency.
- Now add wet ingredients and knead a dough.
- Cover the dough with muslin cloth and keep it aside for 30 mins
- Now heat oil in a wok for frying.
- Roll the dough and cut desired shapes.
- Leave the namakpars in oil and fry on medium flame till it is cooked well and crisp.
- Cool it down and store in a airtight container
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 05 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.