Cheesy Mushroom Coriander Soup
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7208 times
A typical european style cheesy soup recipe with a pleasant hint of coriander leaves, cheesy mushroom coriander soup is simply delicious. The fresh and tempting soup with mushrooms, coriander and grated cheese is best served on a summer afternoon. Try chowder recipe, cold soup recipe, hot soup recipe at tarladalal. Com
- Heat the butter in a pressure cooker, add the onions and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Cool and bring the soup to boil.
- Add the milk gradually, while stirring continuously and mix well.
- Add the cornflour paste, mix well and boil for more 3 minutes.
- Add the cheese and coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonalpasricha on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.