Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1490 times
Its crunchy from outside and cheesy from inside...my daughter wants it more n more..:)
Add your private note
Cheesy Munch recipe - How to make Cheesy Munch
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the milk, sugar,pinch of salt and 1 tsp oil along with yeast, mix well and keep aside for 10 min.
- It double in size, add this to maida, salt and the remaining oil, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Grease dough with oil and dust dry flour on the dough.
- Cover this with wet cloth and keep inside the oven for proofing for 4 hrs.
- It double in size after proofing.
- For Stuffing part, heat oil and butter.
- When butter start melting add chopped veggies and saute for 1 min.
- Add all rest ingredients to this except cheese.
- Cool down the stuff.
- Now remove the dough after proofing and make dumplings out of this.
- Dust with dry flour n roll it. Place the stuffing at one end.
- Grate half of cheese on stuffing and roll it.
- Now cut into 1 inch thickness roundel.
- Now attach aluminium foil on baking tray n grease it with oil.
- Place these roundels on the tray and keep inside oven for 1 hour again for proofing.
- It again double in size.
- Now remove tray and again preheat oven for 10 min at 200 degree.
- Bake the roundels for 7 min, then grate rest cheese on the roundels n bake for 5 min.
- Sprinkle mixed herb on it n serve this cheesy munch...
This recipe was contributed by roshniscuisine on 11 Aug 2015hi friendz...
I am Roshni...a mother of two caring n sweet kids...truly a homemaker...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.