Cheesy Moong Sandwich
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10389 times
Bite into the Cheesy Moong Sandwich prepared by placing the cooked moong dal sprouts and cheese in between the slices of bread. Enjoy the sandwich plain or grilled with chutney.
- Mix sprouts, fine cubed potatotes, chopped onions, green chillies, grated cheese, chopped corriander, salt and pepper.
- Brush the inside of the bread slices with butter.
- Divide the sprouts mix into 4 portions.
- Place 1 portion of the mix on a buttered side of the bread slice.
- Cover with the other slice, buttered side inside.
- Lightly brush with butter the outside of the sandwhich.
- Grill till golden brown.
- Cut into small triangles and serve hot with green corriander chutney and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by ruchita_g29 on 24 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.