Cheesy Matar Corn Oats Dosa
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1163 times
This is basically oats dosa which can be made instantly if the instant mix is ready.
Here I have used peas corn and cheese to make the filling. Any filling of your choice will go good with this dosa.
Add your private note
Cheesy Matar Corn Oats Dosa recipe - How to make Cheesy Matar Corn Oats Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat a pan and put rawa and dry roast for 2 mins till it becomes warm .
- Then add maida,rice flour,oats,salt and roast all on medium flame till very light pink.
- Off the flame and add curry leaves and green chillies and mix well and keep aside.
- Instant dosa mix is ready and can be used with any stuffing of your choice.
- Mix all the ingredients in bowl and keep aside.
- Take 1 cup of the instant mix and add 1 and 3/4 cup water and mix well. This will be very watery.
- Keep aside for 15 mins so that rawa and oats swell and the batter becomes thick.
- Now heat a tava and smear a little oil on it.
- Now take a ladle full of batter and spread on the tava from sides and come towards the centre.
- Cook on medium flame till golden.
- Spread the garlic chutney and prepared stuffing.
- Fold the dosa and serve with coconut chutney.
- Do not spread the batter from centre towards the sides.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 25 Feb 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.