Cheesy Mango Sandwich
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1061 times
Cheesy Mango Sandwich, not very spicy but delicious. Serve as an evening snack or enjoy any time when hunger strikes.
Add your private note
Cheesy Mango Sandwich recipe - How to make Cheesy Mango Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a bowl mix lettuce, capsicums, paneer, salt, pepper powder, oil,mayonnaise, cream, sugar powder, phudina.
- To this mixture add mango pieces and mix well. Divide the mixture into 2 portions.
- Slit each french roll horizontally into 2.
- Brush the inside of each hot dog roll with a little butter, then apply mustard paste.
- Place the lower half of a bread on a clean, dry surface. Cut and spread pieces of cheese slice over it and spread a portion of the vegetable stuffing over it.
- Spread a few olives and sprinkle some pepper powder.
- Sandwich it with the upper half of the french roll and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to make one more loaf.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 22 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.