by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 264 times
Cheesy Layers, a baked starter with layers of cheese, butter, toasted vegetables and olives between pastry sheets. Serve with a dip or tomato ketchup..
Add your private note
Cheesy Layers recipe - How to make Cheesy Layers
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 15 minutesMakes 5 serving
- In a deep bowl combine carrot, french beans, capsicum, onion, jalapeno, olives and mix well. Add salt, oregano, coriander, mango powder, pepper powder, kasturi methi powder, garam masala, and mix well.
- In a non-stick pan, add butter and toss the above vegetables until golden brown.
- Grease some oil on a baking tray.
- Place one pastry sheet on the tray and evenly spread some cheese over it. Place another pastry sheet over it and top it evenly with the butter toasted vegetables.
- Place another pastry sheet over it and evenly spread some cheese over it and sprinkle pepper powder and herbs. Lastly cover it another pastry sheet. Apply little butter on top of the sheet.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to make more layered pastry sheet sets.
- Bake for 15 mins in a pre heated oven at 200°c (400°f)until golden brown.
- Serve with cheesy dip or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 08 Feb 2017I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.