Cheesy Herb Delight
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3657 times
Cheesy Herb Delight is a cheesy grill sandwich and it is a favourite recipe and liked by all age group.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply butter on both the sides of the bread slices.
- Put one portion of the prepared cheesy mixture on one slice, add little cheese, salt and crushed potato waffers.
- Cover with another slice and grill it.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make one more sandwich.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by foodqueen1994 on 08 Apr 2011well m 16 staying in mumbai india.other girls my age hate cooking but i simply love it!going into th...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.