Cheesy Green and White Casserole
by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 841 times
Winter special casserole prepared with broccoli and mushroom.
Add your private note
Cheesy Green and White Casserole recipe - How to make Cheesy Green and White Casserole
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Blanch broccoli, take them out from water and keep the stock.
- In a pan add 2 teaspoon butter and add flour and saute until golden in colour. Keep it aside.
- Heat pan and melt remaining butter, add the garlic, shallots, mushrooms, broccoli and sauté for few minutes.
- Next add the flour (which is already sautéed) and vegetable stock into it and mix well.
- Add the rice, cheese (2 cups), salt and pepper powder, mix well and pour this mixture into greased dish and add little more shredded cheese (remaining 1/2 cup).
- Put these into preheated oven at 225 degree C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 26 Dec 2014I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.