Cheesy Cottage Cheese
by cook ambarish
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1543 times
This is a very simple recipe. It can be made in minutes.
Add your private note
Cheesy Cottage Cheese recipe - How to make Cheesy Cottage Cheese
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 20 to 25 pieces
- Take the paneer and cut it into thin strips.
- Cut them into half about 1 inch.
- Take the frying pan and add 2 tbsp cooking oil and let it heat.
- Put the paneer cut into strips as much as possible in the frying pan.
- Roast it till the paneer become golden or light brown.
- Add chilli powder, salt and chilli flakes and roast it too.
- Now set it in a plate and garnish it with cheese as much as you want.
This recipe was contributed by cook ambarish on 04 Sep 2012I am student studding in 9th. I stay at Thane. Whenever I get any idea I cook it immediately.My fami...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.