Cheesy Corn Rava Waffles ( Snacks Under 10 Minutes Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 514 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57662 times
Crispy rava waffles topped with corn, cheese and tomatoes. A tongue tickling snack. Add the fruit salt just before you are ready to cook the waffles. Eat these waffles as soon as they are made!
- Combine the semolina, urad dal flour, curds, green chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida, coriander, oil, salt and approximately 1 cup of water. Mix well to get a smooth batter.
- Add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Pre-heat a waffle iron.
- Lightly grease the waffle iron with some oil, pour ½ of the waffle batter and spread evenly. Cook for 2 minutes or until the waffle is golden brown.
- Sprinkle half of the topping mixture on the waffle and warm it up in an open waffle iron for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and ingredients, to make one more waffle.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.