Cheesy Corn Pattice
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7002 times
This pattice is something different that is cheese is stuffed in corn cutlets so that when bitten one may get the yummy taste of cheese
Add your private note
Cheesy Corn Pattice recipe - How to make Cheesy Corn Pattice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 serving
- Combine all the above ingredients thoroughly except cheese,oil and poppy seeds.
- Now make small tikkis of this mixture and flatten on your palm.
- Put 1/2 tsp of the grated cheese and close the pattice from all the sides and seal well.
- Repeat the above procedure to make 8 pattice.
- Spread poppy seeds on a plate.
- Roll these pattice on the poppy seeds.
- Shallow fry these tikkis using oil on a hot tawa on medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.