Cheesy Corn Fondue
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2688 times
The innovatively created different fondue recipe with cheese and corn. The delicious cheesy corn fondue dip exalts the flavors of sweet corn and peppers and has a slight kick of heat from pepper cheese. A perfect fondue recipe for people with a spicy palate.
Add your private note
Cheesy Corn Fondue recipe - How to make Cheesy Corn Fondue
Preparation Time: variable Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- 2. add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds. add the flour and fry again for 1 minute.
- 3. add the cooked corn, milk, 1 teacup of water and the two types of cheeses and cook until the mixture becomes thick.
- 4. add salt and pepper, mix well and pour into a fondue pot.
- 5. serve hot. let your guests serve themselves by dipping the bread pieces into the hot fondue using forks or skewers.
This recipe was contributed by tilo126 on 16 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.