Cheesy Corn Fondue ( Corn)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21198 times
Ideally fondue is so delectably thick that it does not drip from a bread cube dipped into it. Break away from the clichéd bread cubes, and serve this cheesy corn fondue with blanched vegetables such as carrot sticks or broccoli florets, instead.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the jalapenos and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the flour and fry again for a minute.
- Add the corn, milk, 1 cup of water and both the types of cheese and olives and cook until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and pour into a fondue pot.
- Serve hot. Let your guests serve themselves by dipping the bread sticks, toasted bread cubes, cream crackers or vegetable sticks into the hot fondue using forks or skewers.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||112.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.7 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.