Cheesy Corn Dosa
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9555 times
Add your private note
Cheesy Corn Dosa recipe - How to make Cheesy Corn Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a small pan, add the mustard seeds and asafoetida and when the seeds crackle, pour this tempering over the dosa batter and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- In another pan, heat 1 tsp of oil and add the cauliflower, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame, till the cauliflower are cooked and turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the curds, mix well and keep aside.
- In another pan, heat 1 tsp of oil, ad the onions and saute till the onions turn pink in colour.
- Add the capsicum, corn and paneer, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the salt and sambhar masala, mix well and cook on a slow flame till the capsicum are cooked. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Add the cooked cauliflower mixture to this onion-paneer mixture and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease it usin oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and spread evenly to make a thin dosa.
- When the dosa is cooked form one side, spread a portion of the prepared mixture and spread evenly.
- Add the cheese and chilli flakes and cook till the cheese melts.
- Repeat the same with the remaining ingredients to make more dosas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by samyuktha_55 on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.