Cheesy Chatpata Green Peas
by HARISH SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 849 times
A quick to prepare and tasty-chatakedar hot snack which can be enjoyed any time. Its an all time favourite snack with young and old alike.
Add your private note
Cheesy Chatpata Green Peas recipe - How to make Cheesy Chatpata Green Peas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil in a pan, add green peas and sauté.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a very low heat for 5-7 minutes, while stirring in between.
- Add tirmeric powder, chilli powder, chaat masala, amchur powder, peper powder, cumin seeds powder and salt.toss and mix well.
- Remove from the heat, add lemon juice, butter and mix well.
- Serve garnished with cheese and coriander.
- Serve with or without papadi puris/nacho chips.
This recipe was contributed by HARISH SAVLA on 22 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.