Cheesy Chatakedaar Pakodas
by Foodie #596868
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1788 times
Savor these delicious pakodas with hot cup of tea and enjoy the monsoons!
- Take vegetable stock in a bowl.
- Add the onions, paneer,corn, garlic and green chillies.
- Break the bread slices into small pieces and mix them with the vegetable mixture.
- Mix the rice and add the garam masala, pepper and salt.
- Mash the complete mixture together for at least 5 minutes so that layers are finely mixed.
- Heat the oil in kadhai, make 8 medium sized oval rolls out of this mixture. Between each role put some grated cheese and shape the rolls again.
- Deep fry them in the oil till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #596868 on 09 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.