Cheesy Capsicum Toast
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4269 times
Cheesy capsicum toast is a cheesy sandwich recipe with finely chopped capsicum sprinkled over with grated cheese as filling. Enjoy the toast with green pudina chutney or chilli sauce as breakfast.
- Cut the crusts of the bread and keep aside.
- Fry the onions, capsicum and green chillies in oil and add salt and pepper.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Mix the grated cheese to the mixture.
- Spread butter on a slice and take a spoonful of the vegetable mixture and spread it evenly on the bread.
- Cover it with another slice.
- Toast the sandwiches in a sandwich toaster.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by bcat1234 on 03 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.