Cheesy Bread Pakora
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10167 times
It is a tea timer snack and can be prepared and cooked while your guests are sitting
- Dip the cut bread slice just once in cold water and squeeze little so that it does not break
- On the otherside, make a paste of white flour and milk and put cheese(grated), green chilly, onions,coriander leaves, baking powder and little salt for taste.
- Remember that you do not require much salt as there is cheese in the recipe.
- Spread the paste on each slice which has come out from water
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the spread part facing the oil so that the hot oil will immediately bloat the paste and cook
- Lower the flame and cook for a min or two and turn aside
- Cook for a min and take out and serve with sauce or home made chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 11 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.