Cheesy Bread Balls
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18572 times
Get ready to taste the Cheesy bread balls with mint chutney as a crispy fried cheesy snack. The breads are soaked and made into ball along with spices and then stuffed with grated cheese before deep frying. An excellent snack which is going to be a super hit among the children.
- Soak the bread in water for a minute, squeeze out the water & add
- All the ingredients except cheese & mix well . take a small quantity
- Of the mixture, shape it into a ball then press between your palms &
- Place little cheese ,then shape it into a ball .
- Make similiar balls using the remaining mixture .
- Deep fry them , cut into half ,a drop of tomato sauce in the centre.
- Serve .
This recipe was contributed by karish on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.