Cheeslings Sukha Bhel
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7965 times
Cheeslings is a snack that brings back childhood memories for many. It is a delicious treat that has withstood the test of time, continuing to be a favourite across generations.
In this unique recipe, we have used cheeslings to make a scrumptious sukha bhel. The typical chaat ingredients like papdi and chaat masala come together with crunchy and juicy veggies and fruits to make this Cheeslings Sukha Bhel a grand success with young and old alike.
Don’t forget to squeeze a little lemon juice on the mix because it gives you the perfect flavour!
Have a go at other bhel recipes like the Bhel Puri or Corn Bhel .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and toss well.
- Serve immediately
Cheeslings Sukha Bhel Video by Tarla Dalal
Cheeslings Sukha Bhel recipe with step by step photos
- In a deep bowl, take 2 cups of cheeslings. They are readily available in the market.
- Add finely chopped onions. Ensure they are finely chopped as you cannot really enjoy if they are big in size.
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes. You can even add grated carrots and beetroot.
- Add finely chopped green chillies. Also, you can add spice powders to perk up the taste. These are the basic ingredients that go into a bhel recipe. You can even add boiled potatoes if you like.
- Furthermore, add coarsely crushed papdi. They give a nice crunch to the bhel.
- Furthermore, add pomegranate. The pleasant sweet taste enhances the overall flavours of the cheeseling bhel.
- Now add chaat masala and lemon juice to give a refreshing, tangy flavour.
- Add finely chopped coriander. You can also toss in some sprouts.
- Finally, add sev. An addition of grated cheese also, makes the bhel more tempting!
- Mix everything very well.
- Serve immediately or else it will turn soggy. This recipe is very easy and can be prepared quickly for evening snack.
- To make geela cheeseling bhel, add lehsun ki chutney and meetha chutney.
- If you enjoyed cheeslings bhel recipe, then also try unique and exciting Corn Bhel, Mixed Sprouts Bhel and Moong Bhel.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.